Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My First Post


Well, here I am! I have joined the ranks of many who go before me and I am proud to share my family with a small portion of the world. Seriously though I will probably spend most of my time bragging about Micah but why not because it is my blg and I can! No one is forcing you to read but you still are so you must care at least a little about The Schutz Family.

Micah is now 16 months old and attemptiing to say so many words. She is a pro at Dadda and even gives us a variation of Daddy or Dad-ee or Da-da with a little emphasis on the second da. Whenever we ask her to say Momma she says Dadda. One time I did hear her say it though! She has also said uh-oh, cheese, juice, Da (for Buckley), Sss (for Sammie), please, and something that means grandma and grandpa but we can't really understand it. She knows sing language for please and milk and just learned bird (thanks to God Mother Kuhnau) which she now does all the time. She looks through her books and finds birds and does her sign. When you ask her where something is she puts both hands palms up and furrows her brow and looks around.

Micah loves books and finally lets you look through them with her. She doesn't sit around long enough to hear words but she loves to point out animals and say "dat". She also loves purses which is irnoic since her mother hates them. She keeps her fake credit card and cell phone in her purses. She pretty much plays with anything including cars and trains and blocks and she loves being outside! She is so much fun and we are loving every moment of this parent thing.

I am sure I won't write everyday but I will try and share a little bit about life in our little world from time to time!

No comments: